Tuesday, September 27, 2011

wearing now: sweater dresses

Last fall/winter I was obsessed with finding the perfect sweater dress!  I never did find *the one* but I did walk away with a couple that are perfectly acceptible!

 Wore this to work and to a celebratory lunch for a co-workers birthday.  No one ever wears heels in my office, but I love these little booties.  Never really felt comfortable enough to wear them on a regular basis, but I realized that I really can't be worried about what other people think of my shoe choices!


I'm always unsure of how to accessorize a cowl neck.  I don't really *care* for them, so I don't have many and I never really give it any thought.  Until I wake up in the morning and have to accessorize.  Then I'm stuck looking in the mirror and digging through jewelry boxes.  Finally, I gave up and decided on bangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment