Monday, December 5, 2011

weariang now: all black everything

Well, not exactly all black, but I have been doing more experimenting with monochromatic looks lately.


A few years ago, I wouldn't be caught *dead* in an outfit that was all one color.  If it didn't match perfectly, there was no way I was going to be seen outside of the house like that!  No.way.  I do feel kind of good about this outfit though.

Want to know a little secret?


This used to be one of my favorite necklaces!  Then one day, it started unraveling, and the black flower fell off.  Being that I'm obsessive about these kinds of things, I *kept* it.  I know I would find the perfect solution one day.  And that day was last week!  SUPER GLUE!  I totally super glued the lace flower BACK onto the necklace.  My genius makes me smile sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment