Friday, December 2, 2011

wearing now: date night

We recently celebrated *his* birthday, and I took him out to dinner.  It was an unseasonably warm evening and I was loving every minute of it!  Clearly, I'm not the best blogger because I didn't think of taking action or location shots, but here is what I wore.




Pencil skirts are totally my dress up staple.  I have more than a few in different colors, with different details.  For example, this skirt has a ruffle on the bottom.  I believe this skirt is from BEBE which I find is a great place to purchase dress clothes for the petite body.  Some of the clothing in their "professional" section are more than a little questionable (i.e. a cut out body suit?  really?!), but let's just over look that shall we?  BCBG also makes great dresses for petites!


I am in desperate need of accessories (Christmas gift idea?!), but this outfit has a little something that adds some special.  My favorite part of this outfit is the little bow detailing on the back of the shirt.


Total love...for the bow...and my honey.

1 comment:

  1. that top is darling! I love how the back really surprises you. can't wait to be done with finals so I can start blogging regularly again!

    ReplyDelete