Wednesday, November 30, 2011

wearing now: you can say i'm plain jane

Today's OOTD is is brought to you by the fact that pictures show you way more about an outfit than a mirror ever could!  I think Cher was on to something with her Polaroids! 




This dress immediately went on my "to tailor" pile. I believe this dress is Express, size 0.  This was before Express regularly made 00s.  Since moving, I found a tailor with GREAT reviews on Yelp, so I have a few items that I need to take to him - this dress is one of the items on that pile.  I've decided that if any item of clothing remains on the pile for longer than the next season, that I'll just donate it.  I do like the bracelet details though.



OH!  I was rambling and totally almost forgot why I posted these pics in the first place (besides the obviously lesson in the importance of tailoring).  I wanted to tell everyone how AMAZING these tights are!  I bought them from the GAP at the end of the season last year for 5.00 or so.  I love shopping for basics at the end of the season!  It's a great way to stock up on items that you know you are going to need at a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment