Saturday, July 16, 2011

shopping now: banana republic sale

My friends kidnapped me and made me go to the mall with them today.  With friends like that, who needs enemies!  Just wanted to pop in and let you know that Banana Republic is having a pretty good sale right now.  All of their clearance merchandise is an additional 40% off, plus they give you a card for 25% off your entire purchase!  (This is in store only, I checked online, and they are only offering 25% off your purchase.)

I picked up 3 button down sweaters for under 52.00 including tax!

These shirts are a 0p.  This is my first time purchasing button downs in petite and I was pleasantly surprised!  when I first tried them on, I turned my nose up at the length of the sleeves - I thought they were too short, but my friend told me to stop tripping and actually put the shirt ALL THE WAY ON before I judge it.  So glad I did.

This one is a 0 regular.  It was the first one I picked up and tried on. Unfortunately, they didn't have this one in petites, but I loved the color and the price so much, that I may just have it slimmed if it doesn't shrink in the dryer.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment