Thursday, July 21, 2011

wearing now: self care

I had the best massage of my life today.  Never mind that this was only my second massage ever, but she even massaged my fingers and toes.  Yum!  I am definitely a believer in self care - whatever that means to you.  I love getting pedicures as often as I can.  I usually go to the nailery the first week of every month - all 4 seasons of the year.  Even if no one else is going to see my toes, I'm going to see them!  If anyone is in the area, Wellville Massage and Healing Arts is the place to be.  I totally plan to make an appointment whenever I'm in town.

shirt: Express pants: Gap cardigan: Express shoes: BCBG necklace: Old Navy watch: Mavado

This is an after work/after massage picture.  My camera battery died this am so I couldn't take pics :(  These pants are actually a boyfriend cut so they are definitely a little more roomy in the hips than some of my other pants.  They were less than 5.00 at the Gap a couple of months ago and I had my tailor take in the waist and hem them.  I actually wanted her to sew the pockets closed as well, but she forgot.


I really wanted to wear a necklace, but didn't want it to compete with the ruffles on the top.  I didn't pack a short necklace, so I opted to look my long strand of pearls around my neck 3 times.  This was my first time doing it, but I think I like it.  Now off to bed.  It was a long day!  After my massage I ended up poolside with my cousins - so I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment