Sunday, July 31, 2011

wearing now: shop till ya drop

Nothing beats fun times with good friends.  I'm trying to soak up every moment until I can!  Today, I had the great fortune of lunching and shopping with some friends who are always a good time.  Guaranteed!

maxi dress: Tirxxi from Belks shoes: Dolce Vita for Target

I mentioned here, that I wanted to find some casual shoes that were comfortable.  Kind of flip flops, but better.   And at a great price.  I don't think that was too much to ask for, and apparently Target didn't either!  I have to say that Target always delivers.  Check out my caged sandals courtesy of Dolce Vita for Target.
The best part?  They were only 13.00.  The dress is just a wee too long for me, so the very small wedge on this shoe was perfect for making the dress wearable.

We wanted to do something a little different for lunch so we treated ourselves to a little Hibachi.


It is always a great time!  The meal was full of talk, laughter, and just the right amount of sexual innuendo. Chef Walter was really one of the best Hibachi chefs I've ever had.  Even he got in on the jokes.  At some point, I'm pretty sure there was some talk of him being able to go all night long.  Hilarity obviously ensued!  

No comments:

Post a Comment