Monday, June 6, 2011

wearing now: chartreuse

It's incredibly hot outside.  So hot, that I just want to stay inside.  Since I have to go outside in order to work, I'm trying to find outfits that are cool, but still presentable for work (if ya know what I mean ;) ) That means I've been wearing a lot of dresses lately.



 Dress: Express Necklace: Gift from friend

I purchased this dress awhile ago (maybe 2006??) and have only worn it twice since I purchased it!  The deep-v neckline presents a small problem, but it's nothing a lace cami couldn't fix! Jewelry consisted of your basic pearl necklace and earring set.  They (especially the earrings) tend to be a staple addition to any work outfit.




This is my first time taking pictures of myself, so of course I didn't get a picture of the whole ensemble, but the shoes are your basic patent leather flats.  I'm sure that heels would've been a better choice, but I don't wear them very often.  Yes, I do see a pair of Ann Taylor Perfect Pumps in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment