Thursday, June 2, 2011

wearing now: i now pronounce you man and wife

I helped a friend set up for a wedding he was organizing last weekend (which turned into a greeter position - I wonder how that happened ;) ).  I was told that dress was "business casual" i.e. "don't dress up too much because it ain't that kind of party, but don't look like you came in from the farmer's market."


skinny pants: Express shirt: Wal-mart sweater: Forever 21 necklace: Charlotte Russe belt: Forever 21

I added the sweater at the last minute for a couple of reasons: 1) the shirt is a little shapeless and I wanted to create a waistline and 2.) I was worried that it was going to be a little chilly in the venue.


I couldn't have been more wrong about the temperature in the venue.  Couldn't have possibly been more wrong.  It must have been 100 degrees inside when I first arrived.  Thank goodness I pushed the sweater sleeves up!

Clearly my self picture taking skills could use a tiny bit more work!

No comments:

Post a Comment