Wednesday, June 22, 2011

wearing now: running errands

Here's a simple look I put together for grocery shopping a few Saturdays ago.
jeans: BCBG t-shirt: Miley Cyrus/Max Azria for Wal-Mart shoes: unkown necklace: Express

I also paired this outfit with a gray boyfriend sweater that I threw in my purses just in case the stores were a little chilly - they always are!

I think one of the most important parts of this outfit is the way these jeans make my butt look!  I love BCBG jeans.  These were a little long and I had them hemmed so that I could wear them with flats.  I frequently pursue BCBG outlet store in hopes of finding jeans that fit well - I think these might have been 20.00 + 10.00 in alterations: well worth it!  This was also another attempt at accessorizing. Normally I live in black flats, but added some red, patent leather, pointy toed flats and I also added a necklace. 



No comments:

Post a Comment