Wednesday, June 1, 2011

loving now: may 2011

Here is a list of some of the products that I've reached for regularly during the month of May.  I think the only things that I actually purchased this month were the Beauty Blender and the Salux Cloth.  The other products are things that I've been using for a while now.

Makeup Forever High Definition Foundation - #178 (purchase here)
Beauty Blender Sponge (purchase here or here)
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Deep (purchase here)
MAC Loose Blot Powder Dark (purchase here)
MAC Blush - Love Thing (purchase here)
Milani Blush - Sunset Beach (purchase here)
Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser (purchase here)
Salux Cloth (purchase here)

I guess at some point I should get around to giving you an idea of my skin type, skin tone, skin care regimine and makeup routing.  And some product reviews should be coming too.

No comments:

Post a Comment