Tuesday, June 14, 2011

wearing now: pretty details

Jeans: Gap Jean Leggins Shirt: Jaloux  Shoes: BCBG Bracelets are old, don't remember who made them sorry!

I wore this outfit about a week ago.  I think I was headed to a friend's sister's graduation party (how's that for confusing?!).  She graduated from high school and it was a really emotional transition for her and her family.  Soooo proud of her, heading to UVA in the fall!

I made a post on the alterations needed forum about how I really need help learning to FINISH outfits.  Anyone can throw a top and bottom together (or even easier, a dress!).  I got a lot of great recommendations including hair styling, shoes, and of course accessories!  I've recently started experimenting with using accessories to complete my "looks."  Here I paired teal bangle bracelets with gold bangle bracelets.  I didn't want to wear a necklace for fear that it could compete with my shirt's neckline.
See how interesting and pretty it is?  I've really been working hard to incorporate feminine details into my daily outfit and this shirt made it really easy!  I recently purchased some new accessories (word to the wise, Charlotte Rousse necklaces are not made for everyday wear!), and will do a post on them soon.  

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment