Saturday, August 20, 2011

wearing now: black and white

I must've owned this shirt for 2 or 3 YEARS before I finally figured out how to wear it!  I was never sure if you should tie the bow around your neck, tie it in front, not tie it at all?  Do you wear a tank underneath?  Just a bra? Somehow make the front CLOSE so you don't flash EVERYONE?!  It should've come with instructions!

 shirt: BCBG slacks: Gap shoes: Coach necklace: Charlotte Rousse

I finally figured out the way that I'M going to wear it! Bow tied in front tank or cami underneath.  Viola! I actually got a lot of compliments on my shirt at work today which was kind of surprising because I think this shirt is a LOT.  It's not really loud, but the print is a big much.  I brought a stabilizing black cardigan to wear, just in case.  For some reason, I've really been gravitating towards black as my neutral.  Maybe I should find something with a some color! 

No comments:

Post a Comment