Tuesday, August 30, 2011

wearing now: meeting attire

top: H&M blazer: H&M flower pin: H&M slacks: Express shoes: Coach necklace: Old Navy

I certainly don't work in the kind of office that requires suiting, but I *do* like to dress up a little on important meeting days, especially my first meeting.  Gray + Black is such a classic combination, but I had to add a little something extra.  Something a little girly. Enter the bright pink flower pin!

I also think the long strand of pearls helps to elongate me a little.  I'll take all the help I can get!

3 comments:

  1. Love the black top with a long necklace. Welcome to the blogging community, I'm pretty new too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've checked out your blog yesterday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this outfit! That top and those pants are amazing! I found the same on this site Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete