Wednesday, August 24, 2011

wearing now: earthquake!!!

The giant (read 5.9) earthquake of 2011 definitely shook me up a little bit!  I was driving back to my office from lunch when it happened.  I felt my car swaying and though...wow...that wind is STRONG!  Then, I noticed the car in front of me and the lights swaaaaying...and thought...surely there are no earthquakes in DC.  Surely I stand corrected!!!


top: Polo Ralph Lauren cardigan: Old Navy slacks: Express shoes: Cole Haan necklace: old

By the time I got back to my office, someone had pulled the fire alarm and people were lining up outside of the building.  I'm eternal grateful that I decided to wear something comfortable today!

1 comment:

  1. That cardigan+pants matched together look so good!! I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete