Monday, August 15, 2011

wearing now: purple and wedges

My target wedges have to be my absolute,all-time favorite shoes!  They are sooo comfortable, especially considering they aren't flat, and they provide me with a little arch support. I actually had to do a fair amount of walking around today, my feet didn't hurt!  Ah-may-zing!

dress: BCBG shoes: Dolce Vita for Target blazer: H&M necklace: NY&Co

This is actually the blazer I was going to wear with this outfit, that didn't quite work out the way that I planned.  I *did* want to wear the blazer though, and searched my inspiration folder for some...well...inspiration.





I had been eying this lace blazer at H&M for months, but did NOT want to spend 50.00 on it.  No way, no how.  Every time I made my way to H&M I checked the price of this blazer.  Every, single, time.  I finally walked in the store one day and saw rows and rows of SALE signs.  My eyes lit up, and I searched high and low until I finally found IT!  There were a few left, but unfortunately, the smallest size they had was a 6.  I decided I could make it work.  I'm going to throw it in the dryer to see if it will shrink.  If not, I may have a tailor slim it a tiny bit.  I also purchased two other blazers, both a size 4.  H&M clothing must run small.

No comments:

Post a Comment