Saturday, October 22, 2011

50 classics challenge - week 3: date night

Here's my interpretation of the week 3 challenge: date night!  Our "date nights" usually include a nice dinner somewhere.  So here is something that I may wear when spending quality time out with my sweetie!

In fact, after seeing these pictures, I may wear this next weekend :D  Black dress, black pumps, evening clutch in leopard for a little sauciness, and a few accessories (yes, I did include lacy undergarments *wink wink*).  When I took these pictures I thought "pearl bracelets" were on the list of baubles, but now I see that they aren't :(.  If I weren't restricted to this list, I would probably accessorize a little differently than I did for this post.

Just for fun, here's a run down of a date night FOTD:
Face:
Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer
Makeup Forever High Definition Foundation
Estee Lauder Double Wear Powder
MAC Select Cover Up
MAC Blot Powder
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder (Deep)
MAC Love Thing Blush

Eye:
MAC Select Cover Up or Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Soft Brown
MAC Bronze
Cheap Black Pencil Eyeliner
MAC Black Liquid Eyeliner
Cover Girl Mascara

Lip:
Maybelline Nude Lipliner
MAC Speak Louder Lipstick

What can I say? I'm a natural beauty :)


Don't forget to head over to Petite JD to see what she came up with!  See you for the last week of the challenge...my choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment