Monday, October 24, 2011

giving now: goodnight irene! (review)


 I posted here about an opportunity for readers to get a beauty bag full of samples from Target.  Mine arrived in the mail recently so I wanted to share what I got!


Target sent samples of John Frieda Full Repair Full Body Shampoo and Full Body Conditioner, Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo and Conditioner, TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, L'oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream, Burt's Bees Radiance SPF 15 Day Lotion, Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towlettes.  I think the most useful sample for me is going to be the wet cleansing towlettes.  I love to pack these or baby wipes from the travel section in Target when I'm going out of town, especially if I'm planning a lot of events and may want  to touch up my makeup, or if I know I'm going to get in late and may not feel up to doing my whole night time skin care routine.

And of course, I love the makeup bag they provide.  I don't remember the last time I actually PURCHASED a makeup bag for my purse!  They usually come with various makeup line's gift with purchases or as a part of a makeup kit or set.


This one is a beautiful pink and purple!  Love it and can't wait to cram all of my takealong makeup junk into it!  Did anyone else sign up?

No comments:

Post a Comment