Wednesday, October 19, 2011

wearing now: nautical strips


This shirt is one of my favs.  H&M occasionally has some real winners for me. This outfit proved to be very sleek, yet still very warm.  I think I threw a yellow scarf around my neck occasionally because my office can be a wee bit chilly.  I think I'm going to have to start every morning by calling maintenance to come check the temperature in my office and turn the AC down!  I actually have a little portable space heater at my desk to warm my feet up :(


I usually have a little sweater that I keep at my desk.  I call it my "office sweater."  That sweater met with a horrible death when I moved.  It was way pass time to get rid of that thing. It kept me warm, but it sure was ugly.  I think I'm going to try to rely on layers until I can replace my "office sweater" with something a little more chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment