Wednesday, October 12, 2011

wearing now: flying the friendly skies

In my last post I mentioned that I went out of town recently.  I had a one way ticket to meet *him* back in my "home"town.  It felt soooo good to be back home.  It was a bit of a stressful situation, complete with a car break down, missing an important dinner and me getting sick.  Yeah.  It was stressful. At least I looked nice!


In hindsight, it was probably a bad idea to wear these boots on the flight.  It was a wee bit difficult to take them off to go through the scanner.  I'm used to having to wait in line for people to wrangle their children, strollers and laptops and wasn't prepared to brisk through security like I did.  Whoops!


I also wore this on the last day of my conference. I felt badly about wearing jeans when everyone else was in business casual or at least slacks, but I was only packing for a few days and didn't want to bring a pair of slacks that I wasn't going to wear again.  These jeans I could wear multiple days.  I stopped into my office to do some work before heading to the conference and was complimented by another staff member, so I couldn't have looked that bad!




Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment