Saturday, November 12, 2011

wearing now: daylight savings time

Daylight savings time is really doing a number on me. Maybe I've written about this before???? But I've been waking up at 4:30 every morning since the time change! Of course, this means by 8:30 I am ready to crash and burn! Not only is my sleep messed up, but I'm also dying to eat dinner at 5:30...ugh. So annoying. First world problems.

Today was a meeting day at work, so I did dress up a little more than I have been since the weather turned cooler.


I decided on a pair of blue cigarette pants, a blue button down, and a green blazer.  The blazer was an unexpected touch because when I envisioned this outfit, I pictured it with my white blazer.  When I got up this morning and got dressed, the white blazer just didn't feel *right.*  This green blazer is actually a part of a skirt suit and I think this is the first time I've ever worn a suit blazer as a separate.





I also toyed with the idea of wearing a cardigan instead of a blazer, but obviously didn't go that route.  The pants are fitted and the shirt is a little more "slouchy" when not tucked, so I wanted to add a little more "structure" to my outfit.  Next time I won't wear the peal necklace though.  I couldn't find the necklace I really wanted to wear...unfortunately it is m.i.a! Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment