Monday, November 21, 2011

writing now: so excited

I *love* getting packages in the mail.  When I was a kid, it always meant that someone else purchased something for me. I wonder who it's from! I wonder who it could be! As an adult, when a package arrives in the mail 99% of the time, I already know what it is, and it's already been charged to my visa...but it's still just as exciting.  Especially if it's something that I've been lusting for, for awhile!

Insert today's mystery package


Want to know what it is?  Come back later in the week when I should have a full review posted!

2 comments:

  1. something glass....perfume? a puppy?! dinnerware? you can't leave me hanging like this haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I wish it was a puppy! It's going to be a loooong post, and I'm trying to get it written soon!

    ReplyDelete