Thursday, November 10, 2011

wearing now: indian summer

I am thrilled with the Indian Summer that has roared through here the last couple of days.  The last couple of weeks have been a nasty combination of wet and cold and it really affected my mood!  These 60 degree days are a wonderful mood booster!


I am really trying my darndest to transition into winter :( I'm kind of struggling to find nice, warm sweaters that *fit*.  I picked one up from Benetton a couple of weekends ago and hope to have a review up within the next week or so.



I toyed with the idea of belting the waist of this sweater or wearing a blazer of it (darn it, where is a navy blazer when I need one).  I chose to wear it a little loose because I paired it with heels and jeggins.  Details included a mixture of bangles and pearl bracelets, a pearl drop necklace and of course a watch.





That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment